The company KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS (referred to as "we", "us" or "Company") undertakes to the users of the website (referred to as "users", "visitors", "customers", "you", "you") to protect their personal data and process their personal information (referred to as "personal information", "personal data", "p.p." or "p.d.") transparently.
"Personal data" means any information about a natural person who has been identified or can be identified. Personal information means information relating to you, by which you are or can be identified and which includes, for example, your name, email address, physical address, A.F. M., IP address (only when we have collected it in conjunction with directly identifiable information), or information you submitted by contacting us.
The personal data we collect and process depends on the purpose of your visit and the services or products you have purchased or agreed to receive from us.
This privacy statement:
- sets out how the Company collects, processes and shares your personal information and informs you of your rights under local data protection laws and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- addressed to natural persons who are ordinary visitors of the Company's website, existing or potential customers of the Company or authorized representatives of existing or potential customers of the Company.
who we are
KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS is a company registered in Greece with the purpose of providing products and services. The details of the business are:
Discretionary Title: A HAPPY COMPANY
Name: KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS
Address: 52 AEGIALIAS, MAROUSI, 15125
Tel.: 216 1000 700
VAT number: 133363273
What personal information do we process and where do we collect it from?
We collect personal information about our current and prospective customers through our website or from an email you sent to us, through a telephone call with you or by visiting you face-to-face at our place of business. We never collect personal information, by other means or by using a third party agent.
In accordance with local tax laws and the European Union VAT and invoicing directives, we collect the following personal information: your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, company name and its tax information (if applicable), IP address, country, User Agent string of the browser you used to register. This information is used to create the legal invoice after you have successfully paid for your purchase and to prove your country of origin if required under the European Union VAT directives.
The IP address is temporarily collected each time you access our website and is present in web server logs, security software logs and contact forms. This information is used to ensure the security of our website and to prevent abuse. IP address information is not directly identifying information, but if stored in conjunction with the user account, may be an indirect identifier.
Contact Form/Offer Information
Any information you provide by voluntarily submitting a contact form or form to receive an offer. We use this information to respond to your requests.
Connect to Facebook Conversions API
Our eshop is connected to the Facebook Conversions API, resulting in data being shared from our eshop server to Facebook.
Personal information of minors
We do not allow minors (people under the age of 13) to use our website. Any account found to be in violation of this term will be terminated without refund and all information related to that user account will be deleted.
If you are legally required to provide us with your personal information
Providing your billing information is legally required under the European Union tax regulation and its incorporation into local tax laws. It is illegal for us to allow you to make a purchase without issuing an invoice that requires this information. For the same reason, information not printed on the invoice (IP address, country based on IP address and User Agent string) is also required to prove your country of origin to apply the correct VAT rate.
Your IP address in the context of security and abuse prevention is specifically exempted from requiring your consent under the European Union GDPR. We are legally required to ensure the security of your personal information through any appropriate technical means and that includes collecting your IP address in this context.
Any other personal information is voluntarily provided by you to enable us to provide our services to you. You are not legally obliged to provide it, but only if you do, we will be able to serve you and provide you with the agreed services. Simply put, if you don't tell us what the problem is and give us the means to understand it, there's nothing we can do to help you.
Who are the recipients of your personal information?
Depending on your actions on our websites, your personal information may be transferred to some of our partners and subcontractors below. These providers and suppliers are under contract with KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS whereby they are obliged to respect the confidentiality and protection of your personal data in accordance with local data protection laws and the GDPR.
The recipients of your personal information are as follows.
- KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS
We receive billing information to fulfill our obligations under tax laws. We also receive the voluntary information of the contact forms and offers in order to serve you.
http://www. teatroaroma .gr
- PayPal (Europe)
- Piraeus Bank
- ACS Courier
It provides statistical data about our website. Only anonymous information is sent to Google. It is not clear whether Google should be listed as a data processor. The only way to resolve the ambiguity is to list Google here, but clearly state that, to the best of our knowledge and technical ability, we do not send personal information.
Provides information about the KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS Facebook account and statistical data between that account and our website. Only anonymous information is sent to Facebook, which may be combined with information you have already provided to Facebook through your own account. It is unclear whether Facebook should be listed as a data processor at our fault. The only way to resolve the ambiguity is to list Facebook here, but clearly state that, to the best of our knowledge and technical ability, we do not send personal information.
Transfer of your personal data to a third country or international organization
Your personal information may be transferred to third countries (countries outside the European Union) in certain cases, such as e.g. payments made through a non-EU payment processor, or the provision of support to you by our third country partners or whenever required by law or if you have expressly consented. All Processors are obliged to comply with the data protection rules of the European Union and to provide appropriate assurances regarding the management of your personal information in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR.
Automated decision making
In general, we do not use automated decision-making when establishing and conducting a business relationship with you. The only automated actions are the following:
- Apply the correct VAT rate. This is legal, necessary and based on your country of origin. Your personal information (the IP address and country stored in your profile) is used.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as we have a business relationship with you, as evidenced by actions you take on our website or by physical actions between you and KATSANEVAKI IOANNIS.
We are legally required to retain billing information, both for security and organizational purposes and for the oversight of our tax auditors, for a period of up to ten (10) years after your purchase.
After twelve (12) months from the termination of our business relationship (the termination may be expressly stated or automatically implied from the date of your last connection to our website or the last physical communication/contact with KATSANEVAKIS IOANNIS, whichever dates are latest), the following measures will be taken:
- Your invoices and billing information will be removed from our website (we will retain physical copies as explained above). A pseudonymous, non-identifiable record of your purchase will be kept for statistical purposes.
- The user account will be deleted.
- Any of your personal information stored on the website (eg contact/offer forms) will be deleted.
We may retain your personal information longer than stated for practical, technical or legal reasons. For example your personal information may be stored longer than stated in encrypted backups.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the following rights regarding the personally identifiable information we hold about you:
- Access or know the personal information we hold about you. This allows you, for example, to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on your behalf and to confirm that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of your personal information. This allows you to correct incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information we hold on your behalf. Please note that correction of billing information is only possible when purchasing a service or product and only applies to newly issued invoices. This is a legal requirement.
- Request the erasure of your personal information ("right to be forgotten"). This allows you to request that we delete your personal information when there is no real reason for us to process it.
- Stop the processing of your personal data ("right to object") because there is something special about your situation that makes you want to object to its processing. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing that oppose your interests, rights and freedoms. Please note that this is largely inapplicable to our business relationship, since the processing is done by us either on a legal basis or with your express consent or is exempt from GDPR mandates (e.g. by keeping an IP log for security purposes).
- You have the right to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. This also includes profiling, to the extent that this is used for direct marketing.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You are allowed to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, in specific cases such as when:
- personal data is inaccurate,
- the personal data has been used illegally but you do not wish us to delete it,
- the personal data is no longer necessary, but you want us to keep it for use in possible legal requirements,
- you have asked us to stop using your personal information but you are waiting for us to confirm whether we have legitimate reasons to use it.
- Request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used format in order to transmit that information to other organizations and companies. You can also request that we immediately transfer the file to another organization of your choice. This is also known as the "data portability right".
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note that withdrawing your consent at any time does not invalidate the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before it was withdrawn or withdrawn by you.
To exercise any of your rights above, or if you have any questions about our use of your personal information, you can contact us via the contact form .
In accordance with the law, we will respond to your requests promptly and within 30 business days. If you have not heard from us for more than three weeks (21 days), please try contacting us again using alternative means. Your application probably never reached us. Please note that we reserve the right to direct you to our website tools and/or Privacy Statement if your concern is directly addressed by them. In accordance with the law, we reserve the right not to respond to your requests if they are too frequent or abuse the provisions of the law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically modify this privacy statement.
When that happens, we'll change the date at the top of the page. We do not have the technical means to notify our customers of any changes. We recommend that you review this statement periodically so that you are always informed about how we process and protect your personal information.
Our website uses small text files, known as cookies, to improve your experience and work better.
An HTTP cookie (also called a web cookie, internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply a cookie) is a small piece of data sent by a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's browser while the user is browsing.
The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized web pages for them.